Hey Bonzo

I just heard! Are you going to be there for the whole thing? Lucky Dog, or maybe not! Watch yourself, OK[:0]

logistical nightmare right now…stealing wifi from anybody in the airport with an open hotspot signal…more later…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Be safe! Give me a call if you can:smiley:

Wow! Be careful bonzo! Bring me something back! Maybe a autograph or two as I know you have to travel light and have restrictions too! Have a gret time!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Whatever you do, try not to stick out too much. I hope you have a great time, but remember the crazies are out there!!!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Do NOT wear your “I LOVE CANTORE” sweatshirt, you will stand out like an American tourist for sure.

“Apathy is the Glove in Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Got a call from Bonzo! He got there OK but is now trying to figure out who to bribe! I guess his Verizon doesn’t work there as he called from a land line.

Got to be careful with bribes there. Bribe the wrong guy and you could end up somewhere even colder. I am surprised he was even allowed on the plane, what with being on “do not fly” list and all. I will definitely be watching to see if I see him. If so, it will probably be in cuffs being hauled away. Hey, did he ask you for $?

He knew better than ask me for money! If he got locked up, that would give me a chance to give Mrs Bonzo, a shoulder to cry on:imp: After all, what are friends for:question::wink:

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Whatever you do, try not to stick out too much. I hope you have a great time, but remember the crazies are out there!!!

Wat do you mean by stick out too much?[:I]. Do you know how cold it is there?? …and as far as crazies…they don’t know who just landed in their part of the world :smiley:

Gosh…I can’t believe i said that…must be the medicine causing me to hallucinate and talk crazy stuff.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Wonder if I could pick up some used equipment at Bonzo’s Bargain prices?

Is he in North Korea for some “fishing diplomacy”?

The basketball diplomacy by Dennis Rodman didn’t work out too great.

Semper Fi
18’ Sterling
115 Yamaha
Big Ugly Homemade Blue Push Pole

Looking forward to the epic photo blog that’s surely to come when he gets back home!!

Lets hope he makes it back. Rumor is there is a rather large life insurance policy on him and, he isn’t exactly in the safest place in the world.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom Rumor is there is a rather large life insurance policy on him.

That’s probably smart. He makes questionable decisions at times.

True story, I once watched Bonzo retrieve a bottle of liquor by rod and reel…
I wish I was making that up.

23; I guess he figured out the WIFI! Got an email from him and they receiver the equipment OK. He is working on how to ship it now, Air or Road. I guess nothing is easy there. Will keep you updated as I know more!

I really need to hear more about saving the booze! From what you said, it was the results the counted[:0]

I wonder how much he had to “pay” to ship the equipment? It isn’t uncommon for stuff to disappear during shipping.

I don’t think HE had to pay anything! They are on a budget though! I’m willing to bet that there is no Line Item, labeled, Bribes! That would have to be, a work around:wink:

Any word from Carl? I hope he is okay.

They must have gotten their stuff, because it’s started. Hope he doesn’t have to share one of those toilets! But then again, I guess it depends who he shares with?