Hey Bonzo

Got any free tickets:question:
With more than 100 whiskeys available for sampling, Whiskey After Dark presented by The Local Palate, is sure to please even the biggest whiskey aficionado. On Wednesday, September 28, the event returns for its second year, bringing the best whiskey brand ambassadors in the country to Charleston. Held at the Cedar Room at Mercantile and Mash, located in Charleston’s historic Cigar Factory, guests will have the opportunity to interact with dozens of whiskey brand ambassadors and enjoy handcrafted cocktails.

Drinks will accompany a classic barbecue feast complete with a sliders’ station featuring buttermilk fried chicken biscuits with chili aioli and gruyere, and truffle fries. After mixing and mingling with the experts, put on your dancing shoes or plan to kick them off as local bluegrass artists The Bluestone Ramblers take the stage.

Mrs Bonzo gave me a handful of free tickets…I’m selling them for $100 each…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Man, that’s what I was gona do:face_with_head_bandage: 100 samples would make for a nice buzz:wink: You could make a killing selling them at C of C:smiley:

Talking of free . I went to the flea market up here the past 2 Wednesdays and a new Co. to me was giving out free samples of whiskey . They had about 7 different flavors in about 1/2 oz sip cups . I tried all of them and said could I test them again . He said sure , it made my pains go away for a little while , good tasting too . Palmetto Moonshine was the company . Easly I didn’t mean to break the rule of posting off topic , couldn’t hold back tho

http://www.palmettomoonshine.com/home