Hey Bonzo

Keep us up to date on the tropics will ya. That thing heading down in the Caribbean may take a sharp turn to the north in coming days.

http://hurricanetrack.com/2016/09/28/the-next-five-days/

Bonzo’s busy…I hear Cantore is tagging his wife in Facebook pictures. He’s got bigger fish to fry than this little storm.

Cantore told Mrs Bonzo that I needed to keep an eye on this storm…we’ll know more when and if it takes that turn to the North, which should be around the end of this weekend…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Bonzo’s busy…I hear Cantore is tagging his wife in Facebook pictures. He’s got bigger fish to fry than this little storm.

v

I don’t think we need to air that kind of laundry on here. Kick a man while he’s down

I think Bonzo misspelled that! It’s Norm, not Storm!:wink::imp::smiley:

Matthew is making me a little nervous. I really hope the track and computer models are wrong!

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

If it comes, it will be just in time to ruin next weekend. I’ll have Connor call Cantore and see what he thinks.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

again with the mean.

bonzo and cantore are still tight in spite of the wife rumors. i know connor’s a big shot downtown and all, but bonzo is the official weatherman and cantore contact on here.

I feel for the folks in Haiti right now and the East Coast may not be in the clear as of the latest projections. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsW_nhfgfy8

There are currently 4 scenarios with the most likely one (barring any major changes) having the storm pass 150-200 miles off our coast bringing heavy rain and some coastal flooding. The updated weather forecast tomorrow should clear things up a little bit. It definitely does not look good for Haiti, Jamaica, Turks & Caicos and a few other islands down there.

I didn’t like that slight shift back to the West…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

This may be an idiotic question, but is there any way “disturbance 1” can influence or affect Mathew? It just seems they are on a collision course…

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

quote:
I didn't like that slight shift back to the West...

No doubt. Hoping for some change back to the east tomorrow. Every state agency with responsibilities is ramping up.

pesc, not that I have heard. I think the Bermuda high is really what is going to determine where this thing goes. If it pushed westward as some models are showing the storm will move westward as well. I don’t normally even watch these things until they are much closer, but this storm has me a little concerned with some of the projections and the amount of time we will have to react may be somewhat limited because of it coming straight up from the south and one move to the west and it changes things quickly. When they are coming straight out of the east it seems a little easier to have an idea of where it will go. Hopefully this thing will stay of the coast. The people in Haiti and the islands are really going to suffer great loss from this thing.

New storm tracks out this morning. Not good.

Fill up those 5 gallon gas cans boys!:angry:

Better projection this morning.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/093327.shtml?5-daynl#contents

First, Most, Biggest