Hey Bonzo

I received an Email from The Fifth Third Bank! They need me to confirm my information, so they can unlock my account. You seem to have lots of experience, dealing with matters such as this. What should I do:question:

Are you sure it wasn’t the 3rd, Fifth Bank? I got an email from them.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

It very well could have been Doug. I don’t think I have an account, with either one :wink: Carl, will know what to do, he probably has an account with both banks:smiley:

There going to tell you you have a large inherance there and need so info. to cut it loose!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Carl, will know what to do, he probably has an account with both banks:smiley:

I sent you the email fool…and I asked specifically that you not let DFreedom know about our little scheme…Ima send The Pod to cap some knees…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Too late, I’m in. I want my cut.

Easy was supposed to be the third third, PeaPod the fourth third, and I get the fifth third…but now DFreedom wants the second third…there’s simply not enough to go around…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Peepod just came to my house, knocked on my front door and when I answered, he karate chopped me in the shins…what’s this all about!!!

i’m tied up in the big connor shaw/skinneej 1 am thread doing some fact checking.

Sorry Ricky, a 5 way split isn’t in the cards…unless you want to take Pea on a one way fishing trip.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/12/30/nigerian-prince-email-scammer-louisiana/992073001/