Hey Bonzo

Would it help if it had a Stucco, or had Brick Veneer:question:

You got that stuff on your roof?

Also depends on whats behind that sand, I mean stucco. Concrete, metal, or foam and wood.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I remember they said Hugo was a cat 2 until it got to the jetties,then they said it’s a cat 4 and Charlie Hall started crying. HaHa

As wet as this ground is here from all this (**() rain, this will not end well here in CHS…The track has changed dramatically since yesterday, hopefully it will keep moving East.

We won’t know anything until the weekend.

If your boat is in a big open storage lot, take the cover off of it and leave it there. That would probably be one of the safest places. Not wanting to trailer a boat out of Charleston in the middle of a hurricane exodus.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish
Yamaha 250

quote:
Originally posted by sman

I remember they said Hugo was a cat 2 until it got to the jetties,then they said it’s a cat 4 and Charlie Hall started crying. HaHa

You take that back right now. Charlie Hall was a revered, respected Legend. Just take it back now and we’ll chalk it up to the day drinking

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

I’m gonna be drinking day and night till this is over.Stay tuned for more.Sorry about the Charlie Hall thing,I take it back,but he was crying.Just sayin.

He was an institution. If he was crying, then there was crying that needed to be done. These johnny-come-lately today couldn’t carry his wingtip shoes on to the stage

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017

DF I believe that is the largest in the Atlantic. The record book shows one on the west coast at 212mph winds. Either way it is too darn big and we all need to pray that itch make a hard right before it gets to Florida. I for one wish all you Troopers and other LEO’s safe keeping while out on the roads.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

I knew Charlie Hall and he was a really shirt off his back good guy. Much better that “the sky is falling” Walsh on 5. Charlie didn’t exaggerate or embellish the way they do today. But be sure to tune in and watch the skinniest girl they can find on the beach with a raincoat with a big floppy hat… in front of 2’ surf

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

always be prepared…this thing is a beast of a storm…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Your boy Cantore finally got to be in a Hurricane.

You were slow to non-involved in the input on this story. I’m concerned.

He’s on now with a helmet and what appears to be a ■■■■■ jacket. I’m pulling for a projectile hit to test his gear

I kept hoping a coconut would nail one of them.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

You were slow to non-involved in the input on this story. I’m concerned.

this storm had me nervous since we were in the cone…once out of the cone they were still saying possible 11’ tide…I’m just glad we came through it as relatively well as we did…as they are saying, it really could have been a LOT worse for the Lowcountry…

hey Bonz… if any of this came from your place, I’m bringing it back with the 4-wheeler or the jon bote and dropping it where it belongs.

Pitchfork Life!

Lotta box crabs under there.

Free mulch!

quote:
Originally posted by barbawang

hey Bonz… if any of this came from your place, I’m bringing it back with the 4-wheeler or the jon bote and dropping it where it belongs.

Pitchfork Life!

B, knowing where yall compared to Big Bonzo, I would say none of that is ours…but if you end up with something good let us know…yall be safe…oh and lets go shrimping! they gotta be here with this salt water…