Hey DF

You didn’t take advantage of my girlfriend, because I got her tipsy on wine, did you:question::wink: I’ve heard, eating oysters will make a guy do that:smiley:

Don’t worry about me, seems like someone slipped into the void created by your absence.

[URL=http://s390.photobucket.com/user/d4dham/media/IMG_20170128_122159934_HDR_zpslhhkboi9.jpg.html]

[/URL]

She was tickled pink about the wine and really did appreciate the gesture. She says you’d better find a way to make it down next year.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Oh, no she didn’t:question: A lady like her should be treated with more class, than have to drink the cheap beer that guys known for! Glad she enjoyed it. Next time I see that Bozo guy, I’m gona beat him up)]a

What’s up with the photo? It disappeared [:0]

Not sure what happened to the pic but here you go.

cannot believe that pretty woman married you.

that is a great picture of me Doug…glad your wife was able to sneak in there too…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
cannot believe that pretty woman married you.

You and me both Brother, you and me both. Not sure what she was thinking back then.

That is a good picture Carl…of both of you! Despite the abundance of orange.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Despite the abundance of orange.

hey, Fishb8 gave me absolute permission to wear orange and sing crazy Tiger songs and just outright celebrate our 2016 National Championship! it’s his fault…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org