Hey Easy...

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Oh man. Pea those pictures are so perverted. Didn’t know things like that were possible with the human body! Which one of the guys with the red azz ape, is RBF:question: Is he the catcher or pitcher:question:

As long as I’m not the bat boy…

RBF

The guy pitching…

“is just a fella looking for a good time!”

Wine box, litter box, what’s next… lunch box… These teachers and administrators are stressed…

http://www.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article138592653.html

Lobbing you another one Easy for someone else…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

</font id=“size5”>
DAMMIT!

exactly

RBF, no offense taken, I was able to see the humor. I only look slow.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Don’t believe it RBF! DF, is slow. His Wife has been making millions behind his back and he just found out[:0]

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

RBF, no offense taken, I was able to see the humor. I only look slow.

Well, I was a little concerned since you have spent time with Easy and PeePod… Be careful, it is contagious… Glad to hear you wear protective gear when in proximity…

RBF

Hey Easy, now I know why you are plying my wife with boxed wine. After all her $$$$$. Sadly, the husband is always the last to know.

Sadly not. If you were the first to know, it would have spoiled all my plans:wink: Karen and I wouldn’t have bought our island, if you had known to soon:imp:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Sadly not. If you were the first to know, it would have spoiled all my plans:wink: Karen and I wouldn’t have bought our island, if you had known to soon:imp:

You, Karen, PeePod, Bonzoo, and DF on an island…

RBF gives up, RBF is outta fun making words…

RBF

Hey PeePal…

What you got against midgets…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clth4OVmBYg

RBF