Hey Easy...

I am lobbing you one for DF…

Make good use of it…

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article138200848.html

RBF

Dang RBF. She must have had an industrial size handbag, to hide a box of wine in[:0]

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Dang RBF. She must have had an industrial size handbag, to hide a box of wine in[:0]

It’s the hauling her off in a wheelchair part that I can’t get outta my mind… I hate to say it, but I have been laughing all day about that…

RBF

I showed the article to my Daughter just now, and she is going to write a current events paper based on it due Friday…

RBF

I don’t get it, 52 years old and trashed at 9:45am trying to teach high school. What went through her mind to make that decision???

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Probably the rest of the box of wine the night before, is what went through it:wink:

It’s not a problem for me and the DF’s. We show up with our own wheelchairs. If we only get a buzz on, we have walkers for that:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

I don’t get it, 52 years old and trashed at 9:45am trying to teach high school. What went through her mind to make that decision???

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

The truth?

Hate to be a downer…pretty sad.

Apparently, the US History topic that week was prohibition… Just doin’ her part…

RBF

I can see a box of wine AFTER a bad day not before!

As much as the kids make her want to take a drink, that was not my wife. That was over on the other side of the river. The standards for substitute teachers is not real high.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

When you contract out the custodial services and now the substitutes to a private company, what do you expect. School districts have gotten so cheap. Using temps for cleaning up job sites or warehouse work is one thing. But these folks shouldn’t be allowed on school property.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

As much as the kids make her want to take a drink, that was not my wife. That was over on the other side of the river. The standards for substitute teachers is not real high.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Hey DF,

No offense to your wife was meant. Just messin’ with Easy and his wine box jokes… Not even sure what they are since it is an inside joke but thought the article was interesting…

If I had to teach kids these days, I’d be hauling in a kegerator fo sho…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

It’s not a problem for me and the DF’s. We show up with our own wheelchairs. If we only get a buzz on, we have walkers for that:smiley:

As much as you like old cars, you prolly have a hopped-up electric scooter thingy…

RBF

quote:
The standards for substitute teachers is not real high.

neither is the subject/verb agreement standard on here.

Wait, there’s some sort of agreement:question: I didn’t agree to chit.

hit me on my cell Easy

I got some nefarious pictures of RBF and MDaddy from some function they attended. looks like black bike week can’t post em on here. don’t wanna say too much, but there’s men in womens underwear, a midget on a rice rocket, automatic weapons, and northern cali kush whatever that is

Oh man. Pea those pictures are so perverted. Didn’t know things like that were possible with the human body! Which one of the guys with the red azz ape, is RBF:question: Is he the catcher or pitcher:question:

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

hit me on my cell Easy

I got some nefarious pictures of RBF and MDaddy from some function they attended. looks like black bike week can’t post em on here. don’t wanna say too much, but there’s men in womens underwear, a midget on a rice rocket, automatic weapons, and northern cali kush whatever that is

Hey, that midget lady was hot… She wanted to 69, but I told her 34 1/2 was all she was built for…

RBF

</font id=“size5”>
DAMMIT!