Hey Larry

You get that dog pond in and me and my new camper are on the way! I’ll swing by and pick up the Pod on the my way through!

Watch your step when you wake up in the morning. That first one’s a doozy!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

That will get “remodeled” at the first train trestle you drive under. Never underestimate the human mind.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

That will get “remodeled” at the first train trestle you drive under. Never underestimate the human mind.

Nah, I’m sure he will lower that pop up down before he drives anywhere.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

New dorms at Clemson?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

New dorms at Clemson?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Jealous?

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

That rig would fit right in, in my neighborhood :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Never seen a two story camper before.

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

That rig would fit right in, in my neighborhood :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

same here.

Coach Boom’s lake house

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I’m really hoping he drives with the pop up down haha

My comment was kind of “tongue-in-cheek”. Figured that anyone that would build that might try to drive with it up.

I drive with it up! That’s how the AC works! You get that thing up to 65 MPH and it can get downright chilly in there:smiley: Especially at night!:wink:

You can get up to 65 with that thing up, and still attached? Strong engineering. :smiley:

3M 5200 and Duct Tape:wink: Happy Bob, built the rack, so you know it’s good!:smiley:

I can see myself waking up at 4AM in that thing with a hangover, and having to go outside to pee in the dark. That would be a fun trip down and back up…

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

That’s the beauty of that thing! You don’t have to go outside, just open and stand in the door!:wink: