HEY LOOKING FOR A FRIEND

MY NAME IS WILL, LOOKING FOR A FRIEND TO FISH WITH, MAYBE DRINK A BEER . HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS

Have you tried match.com?

Or Grindr

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

https://www.meetfishinglovers.com/

RBF

You offer to pay for the beer and you’ll have to start passing out numbers:wink:

Note to self, dont leave CF up when going to help a customer at work.

Let the humor roll in…

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

Surprised they took it that easy on you… You must be the boss…

RBF

You guys are a-holes. Dont let them make you feel bad Will. PM PeaPod. Thats my other username.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

Assuming they took it easy on me since I owe one of them lunch… thats all i can think… i figured it would be much worse…

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

quote:
Originally posted by FishinMission

MY NAME IS WILL, LOOKING FOR A FRIEND TO FISH WITH, MAYBE DRINK A BEER . HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS

That’s how it started with Bonzo…then he wanted me to get in the Hot Tub with him and Pod.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

Assuming they took it easy on me since I owe one of them lunch… thats all i can think… i figured it would be much worse…

Tell’em… No soup for you!..

RBF

Just so everyone is on the same page…

The original comment stands…

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

You guys are a-holes. Dont let them make you feel bad Will. PM PeaPod. Thats my other username.

Dammit

Also if 23 offers to take you fishin and show you some spots, it’s not what you think. It’s a trick

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Dammit

Sorry. Talking to myself again. Haha. So, do you want to be friends?

quote:
then he wanted me to get in the Hot Tub with him and Pod.

I’m begging you, NO pics.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

What happened, did your right hand unfriend you:question::face_with_head_bandage:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

What happened, did your right hand unfriend you:question::face_with_head_bandage:

I’m left handed, you of all people should know that, did you forget about that one time?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Easy

I’m left handed, you of all people should know that, did you forget about that one time?

Easy is directionally challenged when it comes to a reach around…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

That’s how it started with Bonzo…then he wanted me to get in the Hot Tub with him and Pod.

Hot Tub Time Machine…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org