quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

Enough said…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

I’m still laughing.

2014 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

1995 Searay 175 Series

Cut it out guys! He’s already pissed at me! No sense rubbing it in! I told him I’m sorry, so let it go! You know how he gets:imp:,

peapod’s got spotty 4g coverage. somebody text me and let me know if I need to send penny over to easy’s place to do somethin to him.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

He made fun of your truck

First, Most, Biggest
I want to catch them all

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

PeaPod asked me to post this due to his current spottyness. [:0]

Oh no you didn’t.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

OMG that vid was funny as hell. And true:smiley:

Way to class it up with the Myrtle Beach tank…LOL

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

it’s come a gully washer in Yemassee. Peapods 2wd wheel drive beater is stuck. Real stuck. a mile and a half away from the nearest paved road. AAA laughed at Peapod. someone borrowed peapods come along and did not put it back. Not that it would matter being over a hundred feet away from the nearest big tree. easy is persecuting and bullying Peapod. the usual aholes are texting me fishing pictures while I’m at work. Peapod had it comin

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Yemassee? You kinda brought that on yourself didn’t ya?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Isn’t that the town with no women?? Nothing but the railroad track and the Combahee river…

If you hear banjos playing, you need to hide!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

Isn’t that the town with no women?? Nothing but the railroad track and the Combahee river…

If you hear banjos playing, you need to hide!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Maybe Peapod can play the banjo…[:0]

quote:
Not that it would matter being over a hundred feet away from the nearest big tree.

2 suggestions for the peapod, I used these more than a few time. We often have to cross farm fields and it’s easy to get stuck in a fresh plowed field.

1. Always carry a bow saw and a set of post hole diggers (phds). If you can’t get the cable to a tree, go cut a tree and plant it in the field where you need it. Don’t laugh, it works.

2. a 20lb. Danforth or claw anchor can be invaluable. Works just as well on land as at sea :wink:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper