Hey Peapod, I'd like to call a truce

… And let’s gang up and put the blame where it truly belongs, on Skinnie. Between the Bruce Jenner garbage and the intelligent design and who really proofed it threads, this Sasquatch has gone to far. The madness has to end somewhere. I’m in talks with Admin now about kicking him to the curb, but the rumor is that Skinnie kicked the crud out of some midget at wapoo cut one day and I think they’re skeered.

LYLAB, Text me!!!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Hmmmmmmmm, an alliance with the Pod. Could get interesting

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

i’m quitting the internets.

macdaddy bullied me on that end times thread. then skinnee made me deeply ponder the bruce jenner mess - which messed me up even worse. then fred got madcaddy started on a new thread. i’ve been in the early times for 3 days now. probly gonna check myself back in to betty ford.

DF told me he had my back, but he went to bikeweek and let me down.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

probly gonna check myself back in to betty ford.

there’s an extra bed in my room…bring your cooler…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

So, no Dynamic Duo? Ricky was throwing you a life line. I’m shattered, never saw you as one to give up.

oh I’m all about ganging up on people.

Bonzo,no way I’m getting near the biscuit again

You boys need to make nice.
If not I am sending you all to your rooms…
Bonzo…you have a birthday coming up tommorow…yes…I let the cat out of the bag…so you best be good or you will get a real whoop ing
The thing that bothers me is when someone posts something and people jump in criticizing and pointing fingers .
Sometimes it gets so bad that I think you could post a picture of a butterfly and someone would jump in and say…"why did you only take a picture of that one?..why did you do it at that angle? Don’t you know that flash may have hurt its eyes?
Jeeeeezzzz…it’s always something!
Unless you have a a REAL point to make…like "hey ricky…holding bonzo around the neck like that in a choke hold makes his voice sound funny and deprives his brain of oxygen…not a good thing " ;). …SO you might want to loosen up that grip a little :slight_smile: … …then maybe learn to just nod accordingly so people dont get to where they don’t even want to post here anymore.
There’s a different between educating in a nice way… and criticism…sometimes just downright rude criticism…and while , yes I am being critical now…it’s because I am sick of seeing people shot down in everything they say.
Some people seem to thrive on this.
We are no longer children in a school yard…heck in fact…some people had better manners back then.
Sometimes you don’t have to pin the tail on the donkey to show you know where the donkey is… :smiley:
So be nice to one another…and remember…while you can say “I’m sorry” …lonce words are said they are remembered.

Life is way too short for nastiness to each other.
Old time saying…“if you can’t say something nice…don’t say anything at all”
Huggs my friends…and have a good day :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Yes maam…:roll_eyes:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

pod, don’t fall for the olive branch. its a trap.

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

… And let’s gang up and put the blame where it truly belongs, on Skinnie. Between the Bruce Jenner garbage and the intelligent design and who really proofed it threads, this Sasquatch has gone to far. The madness has to end somewhere. I’m in talks with Admin now about kicking him to the curb, but the rumor is that Skinnie kicked the crud out of some midget at wapoo cut one day and I think they’re skeered.

LYLAB, Text me!!!

He should be band*... Oh wait... Who??? Nevermind, please forget that... Admin, please do your duty and delete this nonsense of a thread!!!

I’m glad to see penny is on my side. The rest of you owe me a sincere written apology. and none of that double speak, backhanded innuendo that 23 writes

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

Bonzo…you have a birthday coming up tommorow…yes…I let the cat out of the bag…so you best be good or you will get some fresh shrimp dip I just made

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Bonzo likey likey…

Rumor has it that Pea has hired a Bruce Jenner impersonator to dance for Carl’s birthday.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Rumor has it that Pea has hired a Bruce Jenner impersonator to dance for Carl’s birthday.

List of Things to remove from my Bucket List:

1. Attend Carl’s Birthday Party to see Bruce Jenner Impersonator!!

Skeeter ZX2200 W/ Yamaha 200

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

some of your better work…that guy is pretty good looking…

that is one good looking sum*****
if I weren’t already casual with DF, I would definitely be interested

who’s responsible for putting *** over my sumbich?

is it macdaddy? Its because I’m black, ain’t it

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

who’s responsible for putting *** over my sumbich?

is it macdaddy? Its because I’m black, ain’t it

I think 23 did it… The whole truce thing is a trap!!

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

ADMIN gave me certain censorship rights…I use them when I need to.