Hiatus is over - Youngen Style Charters

So deer season has kept our minds off fishing since September which should have been plenty of time for y’all to figure out what fish look like out the water and how to use that smart phone for documentation purposes…some of y’all still need work on 1 out of 2 of those things! So from one fisher-youngen to another here is some fish pics from today. 28" red was the biggest landed but not the largest hooked. Saw around 50 or so fish today but that 47.4° water made it a little tricky but she knows what to do! She even let me catch 3 for an early Christmas :gift: which I thoroughly enjoyed :wink:
Youngen Style Charters

3 Likes

Oh boy! Some cold piggys there on the creek and some great pics too! Love it man! Good stuff, thanks for the report!

Good stuff as always. I like that idea of tennis balls on the chair feet.

Old dogs, new tricks

I really enjoyed the pics

Good report and great photos. I finally figured how to post a photo because I’ve heard in the past that “if you don’t have pictures it didn’t happen”. So far the colder temps have just made the fishing better. I dress layered so I can adjust as it warms up but I’m not ready to go barefoot. Good job!

Nothing beats time spent with your daughter! Catching fish is just a bonus.

Thanks for the pics!!