Hilton Head socks

We knocked off at 4:30 so the guys could go get him some groceries and stuff for the week. They’re staying on the island. Me I’m staying the other side of Ridgeland in the camper.
It is now 6:00 and I still have not got off the island.

UGH, I hate traffic…no patience…that’s why years ago the wife and I mostly quit going together for groceries, always telling me to slow down. I was on a mission…But, should have slowed down.

NN

What about National RV resort on the island?

Just kidding, its $125 a night.

From my experience there isnt anything affordable on HHI

You were right to stay on The Farm

But hey, if his truck cuts out in the cold temps, at least he has Hilton Head socks…bet they are warm…sorry, had to do it.

Take care
NN

Missing Greenville yet?

:slightly_smiling_face:

Good one…

Going to change our work hours a little bit. Maybe 7:30 to 6:00.

It socks just as much in the morning.
Crossed 95 and got on 278 a little bit after 07 . It’s now 0830 and still not on the job. I worked on the island about 20 years ago. For almost 3 years. Stayed at palmetto dunes with the rich folks. Had my boat in the marina. Really enjoyed working out there.
Traffic back then was a little irritating but nothing like this.

EF.
Yeah the pricing at the RV parks here are unbelievable. I can rent a condo for half what it cost to stay at the RV park here on the island.

Well I guess working till 6:00 don’t help anything. It’s backed up all the way to folly Field road where I’m working.
I’d almost rather take an ass whooping than sit in traffic… get a condo tomorrow or my ass is going home.

That place is a madhouse. If you get bored count the Ohio tags you see. You need to check out the indoor electric go cart place in Bluffton. Get your lap times up and they will increase the speed of the cart. Been a long time ago, but I was assigned the cell sight on South Beach. Kept a pair of shorts and a fishing pole there. all the way at the end of HH. Used to be some public parking. The beach shouldn’t be crowded now and a nice place to walk. Surf fishing should be doing ok right now.

IMG_1219
67659509336__3F47E890-870C-478F-8CAC-CCDC70A690A9

Might have to go check out the go-kart track…
Got an apartment right here where I’m working. 30 second walk to work.

Wake up!!!

Chicken Little say the sky is falling.

Video ain’t working sorta like @Bolbie

:joy::rofl::laughing:

:+1::cowboy_hat_face:. Yeehaw!