Hit home

At the campground here in Greenville I have a 77-year-old neighbor. Marine, Vietnam vet, biker. Super great guy.
This Morning heading out the door to work he stoped me. He had a couple boxes of stuff he wanted to give me. A bunch of miscellaneous bike parts manuals and so forth. There was a couple pictures in there probably from the '70s of him on a old chopper. I’ll be sure to give them back this afternoon. There will probably be a story about them.
He sold his last bike about a year and a half ago. This really got me thinking about how fast time goes by. We are not guaranteed tomorrow and tomorrow will be here before we know it. I am 58 having a hard time accepting the fact that my butt is getting old. And I’m not too far from being in the same shoes as Dave. For a reason unbeknown to me the good Lord has blessed me with a healthy & happy life. If tomorrow does not come for me I have no regrets.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

Yes

Slowly but surely we are working hard to enhance your CF forum experience. Thanks for noticing

Staff

AMEN.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017