Home Prices???

Quick question, fellas (and ladies, of course). Does anyone have an idea if it is possible to find out if a home that was sold had a mortgage on it at the time of the sale? I would think there would be a website that I could easily find the answer to, but I’m hitting brick walls. Thanks in advance!

im not too sure that that would be public info. Have you checked the counties GIS site?

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

I’m checking on that as we speak.

Bowtech Allegiance
Ruger M77 .270

The easiest way is to find the previous owners name. Then you can look through the register of deeds database and see if there was a lien on the house. The lien would show up in records as being satisfied after the sale of the property if so.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Ok great. Thank ya’ll for the help!

Bowtech Allegiance
Ruger M77 .270

I’ve been researching on Lake Murray and not seen that data on the records

Pioneer 197SF

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

The easiest way is to find the previous owners name. Then you can look through the register of deeds database and see if there was a lien on the house. The lien would show up in records as being satisfied after the sale of the property if so.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

This is the answer. County to county, finding that info sometimes is different.

BG

I used Charleston county RMC website to inquire about a crazy neighbor. It would be similar to a Clerk of Court Website. They had all of his mortgages listed and imaged. I was able to look up by address. Its not the tax info, its the recorded documents section or something similar.

im not to sure, but im pretty sure…

Title search. A piece of property can’t have a clear title if there is a lien on it. The recorded title will list all lienholders

PM me the address, I can see if I can help.

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com