Homemade machine gun

This shouldn’t attract any ATF attention :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=38&v=uXcKEu72RCk

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

And just what in heck were you looking for, when you ran across that video:question: This should be good:smiley:

Well, there goes private ownership of leaf blowers.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

DF, you know he wasn’t looking up leaf blowers, when he stumbled on that video!

I think I got that link from Drudge Report. I wasn’t looking for it, just thought it was cool :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

LOL! You could have made up something better that that!:wink:

That’s funny! I need to make one for the grandkids. Might have to change the 5 second rule to 10 seconds. They love some cheese balls!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Redneck engineering at it’s best. I love it.

Wonder if you could cut a second smaller hole without a ramp that would let the air blow up into the cheese ball container, and agitate the balls. That sounds funny…

And all I can think about are those poor wasted tasty cheese balls. Lol!!!

In the future, where every stranger poses a potential threat, knowing the predator mindset is the only safe haven.

Xpress H20B Bay Series
Yamaha 115 SHO

My son is leaving for college this August and was trying to decide between aeronautical engineering or marine science. I think this video will definitely push him towards engineering…lol…

If my boy was still a kid I’d build one of those :smiley: At our age it’s a waste of good cheese balls, but it would be fun to build for a kid.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper