Hot summer, beware the reality

I suggest you brush up on your reading comprehension…

Fred stated that “The Government” was lying about record temperatures, I simply asked what Government agencies were lying? Crickets.

Never mentioned one thing about how deep they measured the temperature, only that the recorded temperatures earlier this summer broke standing records.

It ain’t rocket science, Fred just needs to tell us a little more about who’s doing all this lying.

Yeah Fred, you seem crazy,everyone knows the government doesn’t lie. You just need to believe everything the mainstream media (ministry of truth) and the government tells you and everything will be good

1 Like

Well let’s see. From as far back as I want to recall there have been many occasions when the government lied to us. Remember when Carter (D) told us that we were running out of oil? Recall when NOAA was predicting global cooling? Remember when Clinton (D) said that “ he did not have sex with that woman” . ? remember when Hillary (D) said she didn’t recall over and over to congress? Poly there are so many lies the government has told us, and you know it

3 Likes

Recently lies by our gubmint…

The President
DOJ
Attorney General
CIA
NOAA
DHS
DHHS
DEA
FDA
DEA
NASA
FEMA

1 Like

You can trust me

Ok.
10 char

I don’t trust nobody but my Momma, and, I ain’t too sure about her…

LOL!

No sir, What I was mostly referring to was the simple fact that we don’t see Ambiant temps in the news like we used to. We see “what it feels like” crap. Just hype and more sensationalism. Give it a couple more weeks and things will cool off a bit. And yes our government lies to us. Remember the jab and if you didn’t take it you would kill your family? Oh so many lies.

hard not to talk about it sometimes. It just gets muddle in there, I understand and accept it.

1 Like

Poly used to keep count of Trumps lies but lost count on Biden

So Fred, the meteorologist who recorded the 101.1 water temperature in Florida Keys was lying to us?

Fred, do believe in a something called “wind chill?”

Why is there no “wind chill” effect on the hot, humid, days, with a strong northerly wind, versus the same conditions, without any wind at all?

Once again Poly. The buoy in question is in extremely shallow water with a dark bottom and virtually zero circulation. It is a poor indicator of world wide sea surface temperature. It is another example of alarmist using local events to attempt to prove their weak case.

Your opinion may be true, BUTTTT what was the depth of the water, locatiion, amount of sun, clarity of water, etc.???

2 Likes

The lying is the CONDITIONS in that reading, NOT normal moving average depth water, but shallow, still water that SHOULD be hotter than any normal moving water!!!

Point is, one can alter conditions to prove anything, same as your claiming POLLS mean something, when every one should know they are performed with bias???#^#%

Lots of high temperatures were broken this year around the globe, I reckon you naysayers think its all a lie too? Y’all leave me with no choice but to post all these land based records, since y’all believe everyone is fibbing.

ENJOY!!!

On July 8 a town in Canada’s Northwest Territories recorded a temperature of 100 degrees F . The location was the farthest north of the 65-degree latitude line where that has ever happened in the Western Hemisphere.

And Phoenix hasn’t only sweltered during the day. Nighttime lows hit an all-time high record of 97 degrees F (36.1 degrees C), breaking an earlier peak on July 19. The city has seen a record 16 consecutive days with a low of 90 degrees F (32.2 degrees C) or higher. The previous record of seven days was set twice in 2020.

Chile, Argentina and surrounding areas in southern South America have been experiencing summer heat in the middle of the Southern Hemisphere winter. Two spots in central Chile reached 101.7 degrees F (38.7 degrees C) on August 1, a national record high for the month and more than 40 degrees F (22 degrees C) above normal, the Washington Post reported.

San Angelo, Tex., set an all-time high of 114 degrees F (45.6 degrees C) in June as a heat dome stayed parked over the area for weeks. It was [one of many heat records that have broken around the state]

Algiers, the capital of Algeria, set an all-time record high of 119.7 degrees F (48.7 degrees C) on July 23 amid a brutal heat wave affecting areas all around the Mediterranean.

Palermo, the capital of the Italian region of Sicily, hit an all-time record high of 116.6 degrees F (47 degrees C) on July 24, breaking its previous record by more than 3.6 degrees F (two degrees C). Temperature data there extend back to 1791.

This July was the hottest on record in Japan, and Tokyo saw a record 13 days with highs at or above 95 degrees F (35 degrees C). The previous record was seven days, based on data going back to the late 19th century.

Yes Poly. It’s late summer. Things will cool down soon. Climate change to fall is on the calendar! Keep believing Kerry. He has a degree in political science

I’m looking forward to growing orange and mango trees.Then I’ll go out and catch some big snook and peacock bass in the Cooper river.

2 Likes

Wow! Got you searching? A handful of questionable anomalies certainly doesn’t prove much.

But the fact remains that the predictions of horror from 30 years ago have failed to come true.

Not an expert on anything but almost on everything: " It seems to me…"
Did we not just experience the coolest month of May …since?
Check the weather Temps and conditions in 1989 in Charleston…What tha?
Beware of sources when attempting to justify your opinion, point, and/or ideologies.
Our Post and Courier is Democratically slanted in their local writers’ opinions, as well as purchased and sponsored AP national articles. Note how literally 6 out of 7 days a week the paper bashes a former President in the " On this Date " section.
Our lovely planet is tilted on its rotating axis a little over 22 deg. any variation may cause climate change.
As a former educator got 1 shot JJ vaccine in Sept 21 encouraged by District to protect students from me …2 weeks later acquired full blown Delta was out 14 days…
Upcoming: Get ready for the Hurricane scare because the sand over the Sahara has settled…I am humble enough to proclaim …" Predictor?"
Advice: We all feel comfortable around like-minded people…but dont get lulled into being a bobble-headed yes man.

3 Likes