How could this happen??

I mean…there’s a difference between hitting a sandbar and running into Sullivan’s Island near station 16 going mach chicken in your Freeman. I mean low tide was right after 6 that night… There’s absolutely no comparison with the guy that fell out of the running boat, because that was just a freak accident.

Larry you should write a book. I think i’ve said that to you before :smiley:

Regardless of anything else on this thread, Freeman makes a dang good looking boat!

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Regardless of anything else on this thread, Freeman makes a dang good looking boat!

Amazing boat. Funny thing is as much as everyone can give this guy hell…he’s still pulling his Freeman off the beach.

Maybe there was a misunderstanding of “Red Right Return”… I do see a red can in the background and it’s on the right… Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad… Unless it’s “Red Right Return”… Then, I guess, it’s bad…

Unless it’s Intracoastal markers, which are red, right, mainland side. For most of us that’s red, right southbound.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Larry, those are great pics that I remember from years ago.Would you consider telling this board your personal “pirates of the Caribean” story? Since this is a local board, we can assume you are among friends.Some of my slightly prissy friends wonder why I am always armed while fishing inshore.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
talk about never failing to delivrr.

[/quote]

thank’s Fritz! Life is good!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Unless it’s Intracoastal markers, which are red, right, mainland side. For most of us that’s red, right southbound.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Here's a good site on the wonders of the internet: http://www.charts.noaa.gov/PDFs/PDFs.shtml I've been through there before...watched a guy put a big sportfisher on a bar one night with a chart in front of me...they didn't have electric charts back then. Stool happens. I was wrong about down under...South Africa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnDtZnJCpA0 NBD...that means No Big Deal if everyone is OK...lesson learned.