How did you come up with your Username?

I apologize EF

It felt mean

Yep! Pretty much a chit show, that met is demise by it’s own hands.

@PeaPod

I met more than a couple guys from Kyles site that I still keep up with, most of my Charleston friends were "farmed’ there.

I haven’t rented a hotel or VRBO in the low country in over a decade, many of those guys I met there are as close as family.

Because of those guys I regularly shoot hogs in estil, catch Cobia off Sully’s, surf fish folly, and,you get the picture. I love me some sakkerlinah.

I got nothing bad to say about PN, and I strongly feel that if you allow an alias from the internet to upset you, well, you kinda had it coming.

1 Like

The Palmer Scott hull is dying a slow death. I hope to get back to it. A while after I started reworking her, two of my brothers and I started a small boat building venture (2014 IIRC). Start-up costs ($$$ and labor) were substantial and I knew when I decided to try building boats, the Palmer Scott would be neglected for a while. Hope was that the boat shop would eventually get to where we could move the Palmer Scott to the shop and for rebuilding. But, Ulmer Boatworks went South. The Palmer Scott is still in the back yard and I hope to get back to it, but, life intrudes on my plans. No worries, though. Such things are 1st world problems. Life is good. Bought a new truck and am doing my best to wear our a 14’ Bentz-Craft and a 17’ Henry O. And, my brothers and I built some cool little boats and had a ton of fun doing it.