How do I do this???

Cape, my heart felt condolences. Little did I know Forrest Sutcliffe was your nephew. Chris made the connection as he dropped him off here to play with my grandson again today.

I must give thanks to the staff at MUSC for all they did to keep Janie with us…Beyond belief is the only way to describe the effort they put into her care.
Matt,your offer from downstairs was heartfelt and truly appreciated…
To all of you, thanks for your support.

Looking forward to putting faces to the names in the future.
God bless you guys,all of you…

Oh man :roll_eyes: I’m crying for you and praying the Lord can bring you peace. So sorry.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

God Bless you and your family.

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Prayers going up for you Cape. May the Lord bring you peace.

When I was overseas, I had a few hard losses. An old oriental Man told me. “Me so sorry, what can I say, what can I do?”

Mr. Capehorn no words can really express your loss, just know one day you will be reunited. Chin up.

My thoughts are prayers are with you. God Bless.

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com

Key West 1720

Prayers for you and family

I’m truly saddened to hear of your loss, stay strong, and cherish the memories of the good times. Prayers to you and your family.

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same.

When they come for my guns and ammo. I plan on giving them the ammo. first!

So sorry !Prayers sent.

Stonoman

Donnie and I are so very sorry for you loss…and that I never got to meet your wife.
I remember when we hung out talking one day and you told me that I would love her as she was a lot like me in her love for the water and everything about it. I saw the way your face lit up when you spoke of her…and could see the love in your eyes.
Jess…we are so very sorry.
There are no words that I can say to ease your pain but I hope that knowing that we and so many others are keeping you in our prayers helps.
If you are ever in charleston and have a few minutes please come by to see us.
Again…we are so very sorry… Penn,donnie and Roo

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Cape, I’ve been out of the loop for a while, but words can’t express my sorrow! Hope you and the family, are doing as well as can be!

Sorry to hear about this. I’m sure it can’t be an easy thing to endure but having family around surely must help.