How do I do this???

My crabbing buddy of 25 years is having a hard time right now…
MUSC is doing all they can for her but she told me she is getting tired of the fight…

Hug somebody today and blame it on me…That’s all.

Man, I hate to hear that… I will keep you guys in my prayers. Keep your chin up and if you need someone to talk sh#t to, I’ll be more than happy to help cheer you up.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Stay strong. What’s the prognosis

First, Most, Biggest

Sorry to hear. Prayers

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Miracles happen everyday Capehorn, Prayers sent.

Cape, Prayers sent!

Just got home,7 am vascular surgery tomorrow… Thanks for all your support… Never met alot of you guys but its like getting a pat on the back from old buddies sometime…

Here to talk friend or if you need a big shoulder to lean on, give me a call 843-926-5137. So sorry to hear

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Prayers sent for a great outcome.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Prayers from me also. Hope things go well for her.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

PM sent -

Prayers sent, I hope you both can find some peace in what you are going through.

Keep your head up! Prayers sent.

Stay strong…treasure every moment, revisit times shared…maybe make a photo album to relive the moments. Don’t worry if it brings tears of sadness…because it will also bring tears of joy. I’f I can do anything, at all…I’m here. . Prayers said and sent… Big Huggs too. Penn

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Praying for you…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

My friends and family are here with me now…What I realize now is how many more memories they help bring back…Some of you were lucky enough to have met her and if so,she was your friend…

The times we shrimped,crabbed and fished together are flooding my mind right now making details hard to focus on…

The love of my life finally lost her fight this morning at 5:30…
Right now I am lost.

Jesus Cape. Lord give this man comfort, strength, and acceptance please.

So so sorry.

Rich

I am sorry to hear this. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Praying for you Cape. We’re here if you need anything.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Praying for you Cape. We’re here if you need anything.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Same here. I don’t know you from Adam, but I can’t be far up the road from you, and if you need anything, or just want someone to talk to, let me know.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki