How do you block people?

@snickers

I’m so tired of sorting through all of the politics BS on this fishing website. Since there’s two people that pretty much drive 99% of the hate and discontent and stuff I’m not interested in, I’d like to block both of them so I don’t have to sift through the trash.

Can you share how to block unwanted posters?

2 Likes

Good idea Ricky, If everyone would block these 2 folks, maybe they would just go away and infect some other site.

Right Wing Radicals on here cannot do that. Won’t have anybody to call clowns, trolls, liars. A mirror would be your best bet.

Oh what a relief it is!

1 Like

You got that right. I blocked a couple and now all is see is that Thing 1 and Thing 2 posted but, I don’t have to be annoyed by their moronic crap.

It makes this a whole different place for me.

I’d highly recommend it to anyone truly interested in making this a better place.

is there an echo in here???

Wait for it…

…but deal with you I will will will will

No more tickled than I am that y’all no longer respond to my posts.
“YEEHAW”

1 Like

That’s not a choice anyone has on a public forum. All are free to respond

Must be drunk. Replying to a three month old post. :joy::joy::joy:

Has to stir. Can’t help himself.

Somehow it showed up in the unread file. I hope you found it funny. You can laugh at a typo for 2 weeks lol

Yeah right. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Only one more to go…

Maybe two. It’s up to you.

It takes lots, and lots, of practice…

Come on folks, a total blockage of the malcontents will shut them down and hopefully send them somewhere else to annoy other unfortunate souls.

1 Like

He knows what he’s talking about

Ignoring the Biden couple makes this site like a screaming drag!

This turned into a big $#!t show quick.

So if an old member wanders back or somebody new stumbles up on the forum. First thing that pops up is a big
$#!t show.

Maybe somebody ought to move it down to the dungeon.
Good grief.