How it look today

Hey y’all anyone going offshore today. I see the weather is supposed to pick up tonite and this weekend. I wanna play hooky from work and get out there today.

looks nice thru dark, i see 2.5’ at 8 seconds at the CHS 60 on sailflow for pretty much all day.

wind switch doesn’t occur till almost midnight based on the fx

WELCOME to the site, for information purposes, SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY means vessels under 30 ft., according to the Coast Guard. That advisory is for this EVENING, so come back early if you go, and the advisory is for the ENTIRE weekend, so a massive front is coming tonight apparently.

1 Like

yeah, time to break the long sleeves back out. our lows earlier this week were way warmer than the highs for the weekend.

if you don’t get it today, next wednesday looks nice… the spanish, blues, and albies are around the nearshore reefs

Worked on a screen door while waiting for the water man to have a look and change a filter on his best thing since sliced bread system, got away about 4 ish just to go out in the river for a spell

Before the wetness, nice ride and a lot cooler than where I was

Do you ever get caught up doing stuff around the domicile?

1 Like

Right on. Thanks for the tip. I’ll figure it. I have all the tools just gotta figure where they go.

1 Like