How to take my lady dolphin fishing on low funds?

So my wife wants to catch some dolphin and or grouper while we are on IOP 7/30-8/5, but a few weeks back I realized my Mako is in dire need of a new tank. So I wont be able to take her out this year. It especially stinks because we have a house with a dock. Anyways, are their any affordable charters, I mean really affordable? I’ve seen some that are in the $1,500 range, witch I think is a good price. But being that my wife is a full time student (getting her second degree) the funds aren’t available like they use to be. I know “offshore” and “cheap” don’t belong in the same sentence, but are there any options?

Dolphin are hit are miss this time of year but the bottom is good. My normal rates are lower than the price you quoted, $1,000 bottom and $1,400 combination troll and bottom if interested. Contact information below.

Olde Man Charters
843-478-1538
Oldemancharters@gmail.com
286 Seafox/Twin 300’s

Or look in the match up section and see if someone needs an extra crewmenber or 2…

I would offer but the weather sucks right now.

SAFMC you suck!

Match up works some times. I do put groups together some days. $250 each with four. I should be able to get two more. That helps, splitting the cost. I have a number of good folks ready to fish.

Olde Man Charters
843-478-1538
Oldemancharters@gmail.com
286 Seafox/Twin 300’s

Knot at work, you can check them out on facebook. Reasonable rates if you split a charter

Capt. Josh Harris on the Little Less Talk may be able to help. LLTcharters.com I don’t know that we can run for $1500 but may be able to pair you up with some folks and have a good trip. How many folks in your party?

21’ Maverick Master Angler
“There’s a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning” -J. Buffett

Thanks for the input guys.