How'd y'all do on Valentines day?

I got a nice Valentines basket with my morning cup of coffee! Staying home and cooking the little lady supper tonight.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

For us it was Zombie Day as the Walking Dead came back on last night. I have a wonderful woman. No cards, flowers, or other BS. V-day sucks, but for Zombie Day we put the 19 month old to bed and cooked a rack of lamb, homemade scalloped potatoes with my signature homemade bacon, and asparagus. Cooked cinnamon rolls for dessert just in time for the DEAD…

Narcosis

Fred, you’re a sardine man!..I love them.

For V-day, I started out the day “right”. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean? Eh, eh?

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Big bowl for serving frogmore

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

For V-day, I started out the day “right”. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what I mean? Eh, eh?

Can’t beat em on buttered toaste Wife hates me for eating them but still buys them for me. Yea, my morning started very well and so did the afternoon. Daughter went riding and left us by our selves. :sunglasses:. Twice in a day is getting rare for me. Dang I hate to admit that [:I]

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Big bowl for serving frogmore

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Very nice. You put crab in your frog more ?

Only when my best gal asks for it. She knows I don’t like to deviate from the original recipe.
Taters, (not Clemson fans)
Fresh white corn
Hillshire Farms Sausage
Local Shrimp

just curious fritz. The crab thing is new to me, some relatives in Beaufort do it and I guess it’s ok. I just seem to like my crab by themselves.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Can’t beat em on buttered toaste Wife hates me for eating them but still buys them for me. Yea, my morning started very well and so did the afternoon. Daughter went riding and left us by our selves. :sunglasses:. Twice in a day is getting rare for me. Dang I hate to admit that [:I]

You go, dude!

You guys celebrate Valentine’s day??? Rookies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

If someone wants to give you a present do you say no?

We don’t celebrate Valentines day. My wife calls it a “Hallmark Holiday”. My day consisted of bird hunting in the morning and working my new Llewellin pup in the afternoon. It was a great day!

RBF got kicked in the junk by his wife.

Pretty much just a crotch ice pack, cheap beer, and nursing two distinct injuries while enjoying Road House, and Smokey and The Bandit with my best gal Maybelle the Basset Hound…

Oh yeah, and a couple of strawberry smoothies…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

only since I was in grade school. do you like me. check yes or no. then it started costing more money. But I love it! As much as my wife does for me, she deserves a little bit of money in the bank!

It’s all good and life is short.

We deny it’s existence.

Expensive and fattening !!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown