HTF do I catch a GRASS CARP?

[quote]Originally posted by lrobalo

Crickets. If they are sterile grass carp, they cost anywhere from 5-20 bucks each, depending on how they are shipped, so don’t kill them.

John
[
In my prior post, I certainly didn’t intend to influence anyone to unnecessarily kill GC. I have a small pond, 1.8 Ac., and when I bought my carp I was told I needed 30 carp at $8.00 per. So, 240 bucks later I learned that proper fertilization & liming will take care of the algae and I removed the GC.

Get you some fresh bread and take a piece of it and put your hook in the middle and then pack it into a ball around your hook. Pack it tight and it will stay on there until either the carp picks it up or a cat or bream finds it.
I LOVE to catch them in our pond. I caught one that weighed about 35-40 last sat and his last run he actually came to the top and got 3/4 of himself out of the water like a tarpon or something will do right at the boat. My brother in law got it on video on a cell phone. Maybe i can figure out how to get it from his phone to the computer and I will post it.

grass?

http://byersdesign.blogspot.com/