Humbug

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas…
Oh yeah
I am willing to travel to pick up gifts such as boats, motorcycles, second amendment type stuff.

Merry Christmas as well.
Don’t worry, I asked Santa to get us all a competent President for Christmas :+1:

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Merry Christmas to all the Folks on here.
Hope all has a Wonderful day with family.

Double D.

Merry Christmas to the CF community…even the Scrooges.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE ON CF ;; YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE:smiley::+1:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I wish you would have been a good boy and got your wish!

Haven’t eaten a belly fully like that in a long while. I didn’t even want any supper. Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed day! Wife and I had all the kids and grandkids over for present opening, nothing like family and a bunch of happy kids enjoying Christmas! And let’s not forget how wonderful the weather was!!! Beautiful day and today looks like it’s going to be better. Not bad for a winter day.

We delayed our Christmas as our oldest had to work Christmas day. Was supposed to have our family Xmas today only to have him call and say someone changed the schedule and forgot to tell someone so he is back at work today. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good one.

Sorry Dfreedom… I remember when Mom still did shift work at the hospital. Some supervisors are so callous and power hungry over making a schedule to suit them, many don’t take others into consideration. Hope this was not the issue and it was a true mess up with scheduling.

One good ray of sunshine, I would imagine when your son moves up the ladder, he won’t make the same scheduling mistakes.

Yeah, not sure how it got screwed up but, some things I hear about where he works makes me wonder. I thought state government was screwed up.