Humminbird quick release mount

I have installed the Humminbird mount for my trolling motor and I called to see if there was a way to just buy the center “puck” so I can swap my motor from my bay boat to the jon boat. They said the only way was to buy another kit.

It looks easy enough to build one out of starboard or similar material. Has anyone here done it or know where I can just buy the center piece?

Hydra-Sports 22 Bay Sport
225 Rude
14’ Stumpnocker
15 Rude