Hush up now

My TV show is about to start the new season! Street Outlaws:wink:

Oh Yea!! Good show for sure even thought it’s getting a little more scripted, it’s still a fun show to watch! I hope they don’t ruin it like they did Duck Dynasty LOL

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

Stump, they have to script a lot of it! Like race night! They run most of it, on some air strip! They couldn’t film a gang like that anywhere else! The cops would be all over them! But, these guys do build and drive the cars! I used to race back in the late 60’s early 70’s! It was kind of a pick up race. You pull up to a Red Light and look at the guy in the next lane and nod you’re head and it’s on! We had 1/4 mile strips, marked out on straight sections of road where we would go for more serious races! We mostly made use of them, on a Friday night! We didn’t run for money, just to see who had the baddest azz car! All this stuff, morphed out of those years, muscle cars!

how many of those eye contact races you win?

Pod, 69 Roadrunner! Won, more than I lost!

Been there done it too:sunglasses:
68 RR 383, forced ram air in hood, 4-speed, would smoke t’s in all 4, It was like a battleship though" couldn’t pass a gas station without
the anchor falling out[:0]

Yeah gail, know what you mean! But Sunoco 260 was only .32 cents a gallon back then! You could fill a 20 gallon tank for less that $7.00:wink: Have you ever watched that TV show? These guys only run 1/8 mile street race’s, but they have some bad azz machines!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Pod, 69 Roadrunner! Won, more than I lost!

Perhaps, but racing against Corvairs shouldn’t count…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

RBF, they had some factory 140 HP Corvair’s back then, that were pretty quick from Red Light to Red Light! 140 HP and no weight! Only trouble with a Corvair was, you had to be a contortionist to get laid in one!:wink: It could be done though:imp::smiley::wink:

quote:

RBF, they had some factory 140 HP Corvair’s back then, that were pretty quick from Red Light to Red Light! 140 HP and no weight! Only trouble with a Corvair was, you had to be a contortionist to get laid in one!:wink: It could be done though:imp::smiley::wink:

So, what I am hearing you say is the RR Easy 69 would win… Even with hauling fat chicks because there was backseat room to spare for the victory celebration… :wink:

RBF

Easy fat chicks!:stuck_out_tongue::smiley::face_with_head_bandage:

quote:

They love cars too… Less walking…:smiley:

RBF

wait. fat chicks are easy?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

For most Pod.

Wait! 7cs’s, are you saying that The Pod, may be the exception:question:

A great member on here once said “fat chicks need lovin too”

quote:

Yeah gail, know what you mean! But Sunoco 260 was only .32 cents a gallon back then! You could fill a 20 gallon tank for less that $7.00:wink: Have you ever watched that TV show? These guys only run 1/8 mile street race’s, but they have some bad azz machines!

Most all your straight line racing has gone to 1/8 mile.

Only watched it a couple of times, but cool show. I like how they try and tune down a car to match/guess track conditions.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Fred, you have to be a computer expert to work on cars nowadays! No shade tree mechanics left! Farmer are suing John Deer, because they can’t even fix their own tractors in the field anymore!

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

And they tend to try harder too…so I’ve been told that is…

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

quote:

RBF found the Easy Rider :smiley:

Yes, I know it’s a Charger, but the fat chick is the same…:wink:

RBF