Hypothetically,.dredging a creek..moved from polit

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

keep the ideas coming!!!
I do wonder if he does any type of deepening if it will just re-silt in. But, I gotta figure if he deepens the mouth of the creek some the silt should wash out instead of backing up back in to the creek.

He's fighting mother nature, its not worth it. That DHEC fella in that Pioneer with a blue strobe is always lurking around. Tell your friend to call this guy and ask his opinion.

Briggs, Sean
Manager, Compliance and Enforcement Section
843-953-0218
briggssm@dhec.sc.gov

Ding, Ding, Ding! :slight_smile: You are not going to win against nature. The question, “Will it fill back in?” Don’t let man’s ego and desire lead you to believe answers to that question that have already been answered and in plain sight. Ask any long time James Island Yacht club memeber if the silt comes back. A long time ago they had a tug come into that side creek and “wash it out” and it was always temporary. How many beach renourishment projects have there been over the years? It comes back!

It is “like that” because nature wants it “like that” and the only thing that will change it is when nature decides it doesn’t want it “like that” anymore. :slight_smile:

Not pointed at you or your friend sea tonic, but in general man’s pride always tells him, “Don’t listen. You are different. Follow your hearts desire. You are better than anyone that has tried before. It will work out different for you.” We ALL know how it always turns out though! :slight_smile:

Get a 4x8 piece of this and drag it back and forth

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Time to play a little creek ball… Just getting the field ready…

https://www.anthem-sports.com/catalog/product/view/id/318/?gclid=CJH58_iB6NMCFd2LswodrKgC3Q

http://www.sportsadvantage.com/original-drake-3-x-5-with-tow-chain?utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=paid_search_google_pla&scid=scplp05486&sc_intid=05486&gclid=CLuYjLyC6NMCFZpMDQod67wGyA

RBF