Hyrdro Wave

any of you lg mth bass guys have experience or know anyone using one of these things locally? ive heard everything from top secret of the pros, to witch craft. understand they are now making a saltwater model. just curious …

I don’t own one but I have fished (freshwater) with someone that does and saw it work, firsthand. I was a big skeptic before having seen it for myself. The scenario we used it was on suspended largemouth. We found a big school of suspended fish (and bait) and threw everything we had at them for almost a half hour and didn’t get a bite. Then, we turned on the hydrowave and started catching fish. The fish even started busting bait on the surface. Maybe it was simply perfect timing or dumb luck but I know what I saw.

Granted, probably going to hear plenty from the “you don’t need it” crowd and the “the pros get paid to use it” crowd. That said, I know a few guys that fish professionally that use them and don’t “get paid” to do so. Every pro using them isn’t necessarily getting “paid” (sponsored) by Hydrowave to do so.

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

Thanks for great post. I see too many elite tour guys with them that I am sure used their own money, not to believe there isnt something to it