I built this......

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

this is bullshirt

i want my click back

Looks like you cut one leg short and had to put a rock under it:smiley:

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

This thread was primarily to tick Peepod off…mission accomplished. It was secondarily to make me lol when I looked at it the next day. Secondary mission accomplished! Bear hands, lol

A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

“You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No.”

He continued “Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No.”

“Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No.”

“But ya Phuck one goat…”

RBF

i clicked on it again.

Easy, when you get up from your morning nap, please come kick me in the stones. i gotta teach myself a lesson

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

i clicked on it again.

Easy, when you get up from your morning nap, please come kick me in the stones. i gotta teach myself a lesson

Do you want Easy to use his bear foot…

RBF

Easy don’t kick anything with his bear foot! He did once when he was 16 years old and his Mom wouldn’t let him use her car! He got pissed and hauled off and kicked one of the old type, paper grocery bags on the kitchen floor! Big mistake! Mom, had been out grocery shopping and hadn’t put everything away yet! That bag had 4 cans of Hawaiian Punch in it! Broke 4 toes! Never kicked an empty bag, bear footed again, and don’t plan on it! So you need to find someone else to kick you Pod! Unless, I can wear my boots with the steel toes? If I can, I would be more than happy to kick you in the Huevos ! You just have to tell me when to stop:wink:
Anyone remember the cans of Hawaiian Punch:question:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Easy don’t kick anything with his bear foot! He did once when he was 16 years old and his Mom wouldn’t let him use her car! He got pissed and kicked one of the old type, paper grocery bags on the kitchen floor! Big mistake! Mom had been out grocery shopping and hadn’t put everything away yet! That bag had 4 can of Hawaiian Punch in it! Broke 4 toes! Never kicked an empty bag, bare footed again, and don’t plan on it! So you need to find someone else to kick you Pod! Unless, I can wear my boots with the steel toes? If I can, I would be more than happy to kick you in the Huevos ! You just have to tell me when to stop:wink:

so youre saying PeaPod has an empty sack?

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

Nope, but he apparently sports a hoodie… Easy prolly doesn’t want to get his does all tangled up…

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Peapod

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

i clicked on it again.

RBF

This was some of your better work.

I appreciate you not hibernating on the job…

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

i clicked on it again.

RBF

This was some of your better work.

I appreciate you not hibernating on the job…

Rough crowd around here… Sometimes I can bearly get a laugh out of anyone…

RBF

RBF did Workin End Times II thread. Know that

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, but do you still want me to kick you in the Huevos? Was kind of looking forward to that![:0]

I laughed but just bearly.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

You know what they call bears from West Virginia…

Gummy Bears…

RBF

Ursa posta laugh at funny jokes.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Ima bring Justin Timberlake in on this convo…WTF Willis???

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org