I know this is out of place but.....

If you haven’t taken the time to watch any of the capital hill hearings concerning the secret service and the latest jumper,your missing a good show.

What used to be the nation’s premier LE agency has become just another inept and incompetent department in what is a large inept and incompetent machine known as the Obozo Train.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I thought it was sad that the maid had to fund the bullet wound to window shot…

If someone jumped the fence, ran in the house with a grenade and blowed a crowd up would that just be workplace violence?

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

Y’all expect them to do their jobs when their boss won’t do his? Would you be excited and at your best when you get treated like a pile of dung by these people? (there was an article not long ago about how the Obama’s treated everyone like they were scum)

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

It isn’t hard to see the lack of education by a select few on the committee as they suggest that a new fence around the White House might solve the problem…

Getting a straight answer when it came to lethal force
was impossible.Maybe Salty is right on point and these “folks” are growing tired of the dung treatment…

Myself I think it’s just a matter of the secret service adopting a lackadaisical attitude toward the threats we now face from the administration they serve.