I robot vacuum

quote:
Originally posted by wstrickland1

I just bought the wife a 980, mainly to keep up with the Joneses. I did use a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon and got $180 off. I hope that doesn’t taint my status.

Ha... You said "taint"...

yes and I hope to see some after I present her with her new robotic household appliance…actually that’s appliances since I went off the deep end with 20% coupons from BB&B, snagging a new foodsaver and a Phillips air fryer.

She gets jewelry on all the other holidays and events.

After all that, she might get you a nose ring!

or another year of drystack

Watch out for this:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/15/pooptastrophe-man-details-night-his-roomba-ran-over-dog-poop/88667704/

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

quote:
Originally posted by DolphinD

Watch out for this:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/15/pooptastrophe-man-details-night-his-roomba-ran-over-dog-poop/88667704/

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

as we watched that thing run around the house I told my wife this story.

I will tell you this thing is pretty nifty. I can’t believe how determined it gets working around chair legs and other obstacles. It’s actually one heck of a machine. I hope it holds up.

So, are there different brands? If so, what is the best brand? I put in hardwood floors several years ago and love them except for keeping them clean.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

There are, but Roomba seems to be the best track record so far. Basically they have a pet model and a non pet model and then for each they have different features. Like WiFi, and being able to set a schedule. I don’t have pets, and didn’t need WiFi or a set schedule so I got a basic one from Sams for about $180 and it has been great.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

The only thing I would change on mine is to have a larger holding area, my shedding dog fills it up in a short time.

Thanks Geronimo. May have to look into one. No pets, don’t care about WiFi.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?