I think this shows my mental maturity level...

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
Originally posted by Easy

skinneej, at least you can’t get hurt with one of those! I’ve been thinking, that I need a dirt bike!:wink::wink:[:0] How’s for your Subject line? I’m 66 years old:smiley:

That’s not true, Mr. Easy. I have a Traxxas Rustler VXL that’s currently geared to run about 65 MPH. There are videos on YouTube of the same car reaching speeds of 100+ MPH. Take a shot to the leg and I promise it’ll “leave a mark”, if not worse…:frowning_face:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

ddammm you Black Bart, I am pretty convinced now that we were twins separated at birth... That's the only explanation that I can come up with...

Yeah, we should wear each other’s clothes and act like we’re the other person…[:0]:smiley:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

That’s it Bart! Twins. Do you want to be Danny DeVito, or Arnold Schwarzenegger:question::smiley::smiley:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetex_engine
Had cars and boats powered by Jetex years ago.
They went like H in a straight line and stank up the neighborhood something awful!
Also had a very extensive HO Scale Model RR-loved it-had to give it up when we moved-broke my heart.
It’s just fine to play with kid stuff, skinny:smiley:

“Watch what we do, not what we say.” John Mitchell
Sea Hunt Triton 202
Yammy 150

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Way to flaunt all that facebook money…:face_with_head_bandage:

Yeah right! Ask me why I picked the cheapest Nitro and used the "Easy Pay" option!!!
He seems cranky these days. Been sending me hateful messages and stuff. 23 you ok?

www.advoutdoors.com
It is what it is!