I will just put this right here....

In a day and age where the POTUS and other groups can critize an entire group of individuals due to the actions of one, why can’t we all?

What do you think, Does this guy have a right to refuse service to Muslims or is he violating civil rights laws? Last I heard, people who are not Muslims are not permitted to enter a mosque. It this not the same?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-gun-shop-owner-declares-store-‘muslim-free-zone’/ar-AAdhVCa

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

I’m tied up in the FIG thread right now. But I’ll be all over this later

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”

10-4, no hurry, this isn’t a major thread, so there shouldn’t be a line later when you get back…

Thanks for understanding. I took a quick looksie into the Invisible war thread and got persecuted. Now I’m too depressed to opine here.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I’m tied up in the FIG thread right now. But I’ll be all over this later

I never saw a post from you on that thread? friends don’t let friends get overwhelmed in figs… but they are good…

as to this thread? If the muslims won’t let Andy Hallinan in their mosques why should he let them in his store? tit for tat.

Somebody say tits?? I’m in.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Sounds like the tits are covered in tats…

I don’t mind tats, but not on the tits.

What issue do you have with tatted tits? I may be offended, but I have to check!! I will get back with you on that…

Depends on the tats on the tits. Butterflies and starfish good, black widow spiders and octopus bad.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

What issue do you have with tatted tits? I may be offended, but I have to check!! I will get back with you on that…

exactly. Thank you. Can you look into this and let me know if I should be offended?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404

exactly. Thank you. Can you look into this and let me know if I should be offended?

I can’t speak for you Pea, but I am offended!! If you want to join in on the protest, I have enlisted the help from all the members of the Procrastination Club so we will have a good turn-out, but not today, maybe this weekend…

Let me know next week when this weekends meeting will be.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

When I read this thread title I thought about Rodney Carrington and his latest standup. The one about the monkey and he says"I’m going to just put this right here."

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Let me know next week when this weekends meeting will be.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

hit me on my cell, bro. Let’s ride together.

we’ll hit the swamp afterward. Late night

did you see that other major thread, the one where there besmirching the mayor of the fine city of North Charleston? it’s a travesty

I live in North Charleston, who told you it was a fine city?