If that wasnt an earthquake,

not sure I want to know. everything was shaking over in the hungryneck just moments ago.

Just felt it over on Johnnie Dodds too. Nothing showing up on the websites yet…

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

Windows shook in ground floor office at Faber in North Charleston. Coworkers wife called from James Island and said she felt it there as well.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

People felt it from JI to NC to McClellanville. The guys here at work (Clements Ferry Rd) said it shook for about 4 seconds.

Robert L

Reports are stating it was a sonic boom.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Sonic boom, no earthquake.

That is a pretty big sonic boom for people to feel it from James Island to Monks Corner! It also shook for around 4 seconds and I haven’t heard anyone yet say that heard the actual “boom”!

Seneca Guns…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by RWL

That is a pretty big sonic boom for people to feel it from James Island to Monks Corner! It also shook for around 4 seconds and I haven’t heard anyone yet say that heard the actual “boom”!

I was just coming from behind Sullys on the ICW, still in idle and heard the boom. Sounded to me like a big sonic boom from out over the ocean. It was a long boom.

There ya go! Reports are coming in now of people hearing it. So I guess it was a sonic boom then.

I blame The Beach Co. and the Mayor of Mount Pleasant.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I blame The Beach Co. and the Mayor of Mount Pleasant.

Glad you’re finally getting on board

Felt it over here in Hanahan was wondering what it was went out looking around sounded like sonic boom, if so that was a big one!!

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

4 b1-b’s low level fast run off our coast out of Robins.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

God bless America :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Felt it at my office desk on Clements Ferry.

I knew it wasn’t an earthquake, it didn’t come from the ground. It came from above.

It was long, as others have stated. Like 3 seconds.

Is that confirmed, the B-1B thing?

“You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.”

Marines training offshore

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20160126/PC16/160129531

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson