if you live in a small town.....

Forget about going grocery shopping today.
Thought my head was gonna explode waiting in line while the milk & cheese crowd plundered thru Bowman IGA.
Worst part was they would remember they could get more free &@&$ and hold up the line without any shame whatsoever…

Ha, don’t bother coming to Oburg either, we used to go to BiLo on chestnut st., but since they closed the Reid’s, it a madhouse over there almost all the time, but especially on the 1st of the month. It’s a dam shame so much money gets wasted on people who only want a hand out and not a hand up.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

33% of the country is getting some type of government assistance. 33 f’in % ! Where is my free stuff?

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

i have been seeing the obama phone tent set up around town. i am going to stop in and get my freebie.

I’m unemployed and can’t get doodly-squat because The Warden has a job. It’s tough to pay the bills on one paycheck.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

Ha, don’t bother coming to Oburg either, we used to go to BiLo on chestnut st., but since they closed the Reid’s, it a madhouse over there almost all the time, but especially on the 1st of the month. It’s a dam shame so much money gets wasted on people who only want a hand out and not a hand up.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Our Reid’s in Walterboro shut down as well…:roll_eyes: No decent deals on bulk meat(or any meat deals) since. BI-LO has the monopoly and prices prove it. Also the crowd of people too…