I'm back

Had a great 4 days with the guys in Branson! As the years go by, those guys and their families mean more and more to me! These guys could still kill a bunch of bad guys, just slower and sneakee’er:imp:
One guy, has a shrimp boat on the Gulf and he brings 40/50 lbs of shrimp every year for a boil!:smiley:

Cool you all still get together like you do!

What the age range?

“Why Bruce?”

Fred, late 60’s to early 70’s. Right in the, don’t give a (**()ed range! :wink::imp::smiley: You want to hear how it is, ask one of them! Ain’t a Democrat in the bunch. If there is, they won’t admit it:smiley: These guys are tough. They are a church going, no BS, bunch![:0]

That is awesome Norm. So glad you were able to get together with all those guys. I remember my Dad going to a squadron reunion just a few years ago and how happy he was. I laughed when he came back and said, “all those guys looked old”. It was a squadron he served in in 69.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

glad you had a good trip

looks fun

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

glad you had a good trip

looks fun

Easy better put this one on the calendar. The pod not being mean or sarcastic. :smiley:

“Why Bruce?”

:smiley:The Pod is my friend and there is a photo of food, which he is fond of:wink:

I’m just glad you were out doing man stuff.

DFreedom just broke a new ac unit, and the others are tied up in the big 2017 movies thread. SMH

Not broken, just leaking. Jeez, exaggerate much?

is it blowing cold?

that’s what I thought.

Thanks for sharing your “brothers” with us Easy. They know what life is about.

quote:
is it blowing cold?

that’s what I thought.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

It is right now.

Easy;
Great pics of the guys and food but the best is the memories you share , although i’m sure some of the memories aren’t so good… Your group looks similar to mine , all business with a little BS thrown in for good measure and too old to care for much else:smiley:

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Cool thread!

Life is good!

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
Cool thread!

Except for when Peapod goes off the rails.

gail, there was an Air Force bunch in the same hotel. Other than some good natured kidding about living conditions, you couldn’t tell one group from the other! Brothers all:smiley:

Non-vets just, can’t/don’t , get it; man i sure miss CL and his comments/posts ;;;; you’re right though, we’re all brothers in the same cause…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: Semper Fi , Hooah , got your 6 , roger that , meanings only brothers live by!!!

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

gail, remind me to tell you the story about the CB, friend I made in Bangkok, on R&R!:smiley:[:0]:wink:

Glad to see you back you old dog. We just had my Marine Corps unit reunion and I look forward to it every two years

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”