Image Posting - Photobucket is Charging

I see that Photobucket is charging now for IMG code posted images. Always used the IMG code so what is the best practice for photo posting? Help as always appreciated.

Matthew K. Mizell

Sea Pro 190CC
Johnson 115 4-Stroke

I pay for a gig of storage so I can hotlink images. I’ll give them a month. They better get their asses out of their heads.

[URL=http://s983.photobucket.com/user/SC-Claim/media/Smiles/GetABrainMorans.jpg.html]

[/URL]

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 22 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 18 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Nice. Hope you can find something else in a month.

Matthew K. Mizell

Sea Pro 190CC
Johnson 115 4-Stroke

maybe admin will now look at hosting all the pics themselves…think it was a cost thing before, so time for somebody to pony up and sponsor a server…White Braid PeePad maybe?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

maybe admin will now look at hosting all the pics themselves…think it was a cost thing before, so time for somebody to pony up and sponsor a server…White Braid PeePad maybe?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

“Pea Pot” couldn’t sponsor a pair of flip flops…He spends all his money on PATAGONIA sports wear.

time for a go fund me page

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

When I was owner/operator of South Carolina Kayak Fishing, the picture hosting fees added up fast. I implemented a 2mb max picture size policy and automatically deleted pics from old threads.

Photobucket is late to the game in monetizing storage.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=145155&SearchTerms=how+to+post+pictures

Flickr for now

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 22 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 18 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC