In memory of Eryc Riddle, CF's duckcommander...

A few of us decided it would fitting to brew a beer in Eryc’s memory, and this is the result. Debuting this afternoon at Homegrown Brewhouse in Summerville, so if any of you happen to be in the Summerville area today, stop by Homegrown Brewhouse!

http://www.holycitybrewing.com/beer/erycs-ipa-homegrown-brewhouse-collaboration

Very nice and appropriate gesture, Colin. I wah I could come by today and partake. Please ingest one for me…

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

Pretty cool project! I’m sure he would be pleased by this!

We’ll be there; looking forward to it.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Man, that is really a cool thing to do. I love beer and brotherhood. Wish I could be there to join you guys. I never knew Eryc but he must have been a great guy by evidence of all the friends he had.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Very cool. I didn’t know him but hope I go out with the same good memories and friends. Tip one for me.

quote:
Few remember what you said, some remember what you do, but everybody remembers the way you made them feel.

Proverbs 4:23

quote:
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life
</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Amen

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

This is really awesome for y’all to do this.

Met him once while walking out of a restaurant in Augusta. WIsh we would have talked longer now.

God Bless

NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

I think Eryc would have been pleased. It was really awesome to be sitting at Caleb’s bar this afternoon hearing folks order an “Eryc’s IPA.” One of the final “discussions” (it was really more of a friendly argument) that Eryc and I had was over the merits of session IPAs. He was in favor of them, so it’s only fitting that we brewed a session IPA in his memory!

For those of you who couldn’t make it by Homegrown Brewhouse today, the beer will be on tap there for at least the next couple of days. It’s also available at Holy City Brewery as of today, and it will be featured at a memorial event at the brewery sometime in November. The date should be finalized and announced very soon.

The beer (a 30 barrel batch) also entered limited distribution this week, so there’s a chance you might see it soon at any of your favorite bars that usually feature Holy City brews!

Thanks Colin.

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

That’s a really cool thing y’all did. I never met Eryc, but from what I’ve heard he was a really great guy. I’ll try to get over to the brewhouse with a couple friends and give it a try.

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com
President, Summerville Saltwater Anglers

Good job fellows. Fine tribute to a man.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

When is the memorial event at the brewery? Knew Eryc and his wife very well and would love to attend.

KeyWest15

quote:
Originally posted by KeyWest15

When is the memorial event at the brewery? Knew Eryc and his wife very well and would love to attend.

KeyWest15

I think it won’t be until November, but I’ll keep you posted. Follow Capttang’s facebook too; he’ll probably know before anyone. Jenn’s coming to stay with us this weekend; I’ll get a time nailed down if its not already.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I won’t be until November, likely the 22nd. Final date hasn’t quite been determined, though.