IN or Out

I normally do my grocery shopping on Thursday afternoon because of stupid 5% I save for having lived this long. You know, see what you can scavenge after the morning wave of blue hairs has come through.

Today, it was plain evil. Senior discount, double coupons and somebody said snow. Cashier told me how bad she needed a drink since she had been working all day.

Now to my pet peeve, people coming in the “Out” door. After enduring all this, I stood there with my cart waiting to leave while people keep coming in the “OUT” door. The !#$% “IN” door is 10 feet away.

I feel better now.

Did you happen to get behind an old person that waited until their last item was scanned, ask the cashier what the total was, and then fumble thru their purse and pull out a check book? And then ask the cashier what the total was again? Or does that only happen in my line?

No, I was behind the lady with all the coupons. She had to check and make sure the cashier got all of them. Watched the line on either side of me go through about twice.

Wally what drives me nuts is when you go to the bank and get in the teller line and people park in between the two lanes and wait for either lane to open. I give them a second and if they don’t make a decision I just pull around them. They respond with a nasty look. Pick a f$%!@ing line a-hole.

I’m in that line where the little lady pays with cash but mostly coupons , sorts through which coupons are valid , checks to see if
any are double value , and then empties her suitcase purse trying to find 3 cts instead of breaking a nickle for the odd change…:8ball::8ball::8ball::smiley: ya gotta either love/hate/or admire them…:question:

George McDonald ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Push your cart into the out door and stop people, be an ass and MAKE them go to the IN door. Kind of like people hanging in the left lane, ya really got to run them off the road to get there attention.

It’s the little old lady that can’t see and pulls out a coin purse and starts fumbling for coins!

quote:
Originally posted by runbabyrun

Wally what drives me nuts is when you go to the bank and get in the teller line and people park in between the two lanes and wait for either lane to open. I give them a second and if they don’t make a decision I just pull around them. They respond with a nasty look. Pick a f$%!@ing line a-hole.

That is a pain! It’s funny for me when pulling up to a bank line. Like gambling on a horse. Never can tell which line will move the quickest. Kind of the same when pulling up to a red light, if you have safe time and distance for a lane change.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Wait the wait and the teller informs ya they can’t handle the check for a few $Large @ the drive thru, I need to come inside. Try asking how much they can handle so I can be on my way and that knowledge is above my clearance level.
We’ll all eventually be old & slow…

My take on this:

1. Most of you boys won’t become old due to being stressed by these people

2. I like to gamble so I study the odds

3. These people don’t care what you feel

4. Wally B, you got the cart between you…

5. Stool happens !!!

I don’t like being behind the woman that’s buying groceries for 5 different families - paying each order separately with coupons & EBT cards . I don’t wait in line well, so when this happens I park my cart and just walk around until theirs no line

Like DG34YF said, we’re all going to have our time in those situations, especially when getting older. Be glad you had the time to share with those around you, at the store, and your Family, when you arrived at home with the groceries you purchased. Doesn’t sound like it’s all that bad to me?

quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

I don’t like being behind the woman that’s buying groceries for 5 different families - paying each order separately with coupons & EBT cards . I don’t wait in line well, so when this happens I park my cart and just walk around until theirs no line

Do you mean the Mexican, Colombian, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, Honduran, that drove up with a van loaded with kids, and has five grocery carts full of everything in the store, but, the Cashier at the checkout line is too afraid to void the purchases that are not covered by SNAP, and WIC…Right?