In other news...

it rained pretty good on James Island today…watching some football, playing with the dog in the muddy back yard…I heard the sun came up this morning, but I didn’t actually see it myself…heard it is supposed to set tonight too, but doubt I’ll see that either…USA USA USA USA…Go Tigers! ok, I’m done…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

rain…what rain? I was sooooo bored today I actually cleaned out a closet, vacuumed, did laundry and finally got to watch football…boy am I tired!!

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

rain…what rain? I was sooooo bored today I actually cleaned out a closet, vacuumed, did laundry and finally got to watch football…boy am I tired!!

You must be a single person.

I did clean out my closet yesterday.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I used a rainy weekend to clean out and organize our attic and our walk-in closet. Needed to be done but would have rather been outside.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Bunch of Wuss’s! I didn’t do anything cept eat and watch sports:wink: My wife can do all that stuff come Spring. At least Bonz, played with the dog and watched football!

Not single and not a “wuss”…wife works on the weekends and just trying to help out around the house. Maybe some of you real men should try it once in awhile. Your wife might appreciate it! #128512;

Na, she might come to expect it! After 47 years, I don’t want to get her hopes up. Much to late for that:smiley: