Inshore Reports

No one has ever seen him in person. He’s like the breeze. You can feel him, you can be refreshed by him, but he is not touchable.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Met so many good people here and made friends of many of them. Even Peapod, even though I’ve never met him.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

I’ve been in the same boat as StumpNocker. Remodeling a house to sell, house hunting on the weekends when we are in town, most weeks working long hours on the job.
Try to get out, and do, put up a post/comment if I have time.
I have checked out the other saltwater fishing sites, none hold a candle to CF.com, IMO, and not really a Facebooker. I too have met some great folks here, some I fish with often…some I wish would take me fishing :smiley:.

I agree, the fishing reports on this site are from more seasoned anglers vice weekend warriors. The facebook reports seem to be more of a “bragging forum” than a useful wealth of information. I certainly appreciate all the information and help I’ve received on this site. Met some great people too. I also agree, the trolling needs to stop when it comes to handling fish.

Heck, I would post a report, if I had anything to report. I’ve been skunked 3 times in 2 years. This year I have been skunked 5 times already. I normally fish upper Wando above hwy 41 bridge. The water clarity has been horrible and the hot! I have seen reds busting the banks at near low or low tide, but they ain’t eatin what I am throwin. Anyone else fish the same area and have the same lackluster start?

2014 Spyder FX Redfisher

My biggest concern with the drop off in posting is if folks visit the site and arn’t seeing much activity they’ll stop visiting. Little by little the site will die… If you catch any post it , if you don’t catch any post any way , post old stories or pics just about any thing will do , post while you can or you may not have a site to post on when you catch the big one…:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Fished jetties today around low tide. Caught 2 reds around 30" near dynamite hole and 2 more on the outside of north jetties. Used menhaden

I haven’t been skunked yet, just been catching a lot of shark and junk fish. I haven’t caught any target fish this year. Not one.

quote:
Originally posted by whitty78

Heck, I would post a report, if I had anything to report. I’ve been skunked 3 times in 2 years. This year I have been skunked 5 times already. I normally fish upper Wando above hwy 41 bridge. The water clarity has been horrible and the hot! I have seen reds busting the banks at near low or low tide, but they ain’t eatin what I am throwin. Anyone else fish the same area and have the same lackluster start?

2014 Spyder FX Redfisher

Per the requests for reports, I have added one here:

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=177544