Inshore Slam Bam - Youngen Style

Took the oldest youngen out in the Upper Wando in pursuit of the elusive snaggle tooth vampire fish and got it done. Arties produced plenty of trout, reds, and flounder all by this young lady in the classroom, outdoors she is an absolute fish assassin!!! Last time I checked that makes an official Inshore Slam - YS
She was courteous enough to let me catch 2 trout and lose one at the boat…man did laughter come from her directed at me when that happened. No see-ums were heavy at the landing when we got back in but they couldn’t bring this party down.

That’s what it’s all about!

KAPOW

Philippians 4:13
Hanahan Fishing Club

Oh yeah, did I mention she out fished me 10 to 1 from the back of the boat!!! Trying to run the trolling motor up front, help her land fish, take pics when she would allow, and still not get blown off the fish with this High water that was blowing down the river…that is how she rolls! This tactic of hers works in any boat as well. Just plan on getting heckled by her when she out fishes you. Hard to dispute it when all pics are of her fish and the rest probably still ain’t yours either. I just know that her fish pics and smile will never lie!!!

“If you can’t fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!”

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Slam! Good job for putting her on em Pops!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

Thats a day memories are made of;; CONGRATS:smiley::smiley::smiley:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Nothing like a well worn jonboat and using a stringer.haha I like