Install suspension lift on truck

Can anyone recommend someone who can install a lift kit on a 2500 GMC? I have visited all the local stores and hate getting lied to and taken advantage of! This would be a 4.5 inch differential drop setup.

Anyway, let me know if anyone does this sort of thing. It’s s 2015 truck.

I’ve been debating this myself on my 14 Silverado. I’ve been looking at Palmetto 4x4 in Ravenel but haven’t heard any reviews, positive or negative.

His truck has a completely different suspension than you 23. That’s going to be pricey for the lift and labor. Probably about $4k when all said and done. Have you thought about turning the torsion bars up and running 35’s? What do you hope to gain with that extra 2" and $4k poorer? You might as well go 6.5" as it will be the same money. Most folks I see either turn them up like I did, or go 6.5".

I have heard good things about CFS Off-road in Cola. Might want to drive up for the day if they give a decent price.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Someone mentioned steering modifications? That would prevent me from ever lifting a truck again. Very noisy after all said and done, it was a 2500 HD.

Best bang for your buck, Truck rides better than stock after putting on of these kits on it. The truck will run 34" tall tires no problem. http://www.cognitomotorsports.com/cognito-stage-3-leveling-kit-with-fox-shcoks.html

Take a road trip – A-to-Z Auto in Lexington. Kevin does fantastic work, and best prices I’ve ever come across. He’s a good guy that knows his stuff and will knock it out in a timely fashion.

'14 Key West 203FS w/ Yamaha F150
‘99 145 Sportfish w/ Johnson 40
"Kiss my ass, I bought a boat; I’m goin’ out to sea." (Jimmy Buffett covering Lovett)

That cognito kit looks done right. I am a big fan of upgraded control arms, torsion keys and bars over these spindle drop kits.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Have you guy’s looked at Low Country 4x4 on Savannah Hwy.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson

Bolt on guys. Not fabricators.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Don’t want to turn torsion bars as ride gets harsh and it wears joints. I put miles on it so differential drop is the way to go. Need to find a tech or tire shop in Charleston that will install for me. I have done the research and know what I want. Tired of going to the local shops and having them push the stuff they are dealers for. Just need labor, tools, and someone familiar with Chevy front ends…

Who do you normally take the truck to? Maybe they will do it for you or one of their techs.

16’ Bonito 65 Johnson