Interesting observations

I have a trail cam where my son must walk by to get to his stand.
15 minutes after walking past it a doe walked down same path. So much for worrying about spooking deer.
After the day where bucks were chasing like crazy, the woods went silent.

A large buck was chasing a doe at 3PM, while I was watching Clemson football game

Seems like most action is in woods, not food plots or clearings. I guess the deer want privacy when they are doing their thing.
What are you guys observing???

Pulled card from a cam where my Daughter killed that big 9 pointer this afternoon. Had a Doe pass by cam at 11:30 am, Just before I got there. Have 7 different Bucks passing through that choke point in the dark, some trailing close behind Does.

Does moving mornings, midday and late evening. Bucks mostly in the dark. Hunted that spot this evening with my crossbow. Two Does just before dark, bleated at them to stop them for a shot…and the one I was aiming at freaked out and pulled a 180 and ran. Other one had her butt toward me, so no shot at either.

Yep, larger bucks are in the woods on acorns. I’m seeing smaller bucks and plenty of does. In a few days or a week the weather and moon will change. It should get more interesting. Shot a 16" spread 6 pt tailing a doe last Tuesday at 6:15 PM.

Pioneer 197SF

I’ve hunted a handful of times the past few weeks. Saw a small buck behind the house last Saturday morning just cruising. Had a buck grunting and chasing a doe that evening but never saw him. Saw a few hogs 2 weeks ago but no deer in the national forest. Killed a small buck Monday morning on a WMA.