IOP Waterfront Rental Available Thanksgiving Week

So, after my renting this property every Thanksgiving for the last 12 years or so, this year is not looking good for us. Due to many family members having other commitments this year, it’s just way more house than we would need for the ones can make it.

Some of us may still go as I’m on the hook for it unless they find another renter, but I figured I’d post here in case someone may be interested.

It’s an older house, but It’s on the water and located near some great fishing that time of year. It’s directly across the street from the IOP post office and walking distance to the Windjammer and local shops and restaurants. There’s plenty of pics on the website, but feel free to PM me with any questions as we have stayed there many times and I’m very familiar with this property.

Sleeps 13 easily, floating boat dock and huge stationary dock.
After all fees applied, it comes to right at $2k for the week.

https://www.islandrealty.com/vacation-rentals/palm-blvd-1001

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

Edit 11/5: Turns out they found a renter for the later part of the week, but not the whole week, so I'm on the hook for the rest of the week. Decided to go down and fish a few days.

We are going to go down for 4 nights from Saturday 11/18 until Wed 11/22, but will only need one floor. If anyone wants to take the upper floor send me a PM. It is a totally self contained, 3 BR, 2 bath with it’s own entrance and a huge screened in porch overlooking the water.

The entire house (only way they rent it) for 4 nights, after fees and all, came to $1300, but will rent out the top floor for $500 (total) for the 4 nights if anyone is interested…house on the water cheaper than most all Mt P hotels.

Went down fishing the IOP/SI area earlier in the week and it’s about as good as it can get.