Is it actually snowing/sleeting in Columbia?

The radar is showing blue/purple in the Columbia/Aiken area. Good grief it’s Nov 1st.

So much for taking the kids to the fair today, lol.

Yes it is

Pics in my post.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Ah, I see that Bob. Crazy!

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

here in Lexington

lake Murray

Getting it here in Chapin too. Crazy!!

“Boatless”

It’s still coming down, 09:30.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

A sign of the apocalypse. Or Obama has screwed up something else.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Global warming my ass

We are in Asheville, 3-4 inches of snow last night, winds gusting to 40 all night with a low of 24. Today winds gusting 40-50 all the do da day, high of 36. We brought our fifth wheel, 72 inside, made a pot of chili watching the ball game drinking a beer.
Hey, a good restaurant in Asheville is Bouchon French Restaurant on Lexington. Laid back casual with reasonable prices and excellent food. Stay away from the highly rated Curate Tapas Bar rated #1 in Asheville by Trip advisor. Food was expensive and sucked! Fruity 10 oz draft beer $6.50 no bottled beer.

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

quote:
Originally posted by JustinTime

Stay away from the highly rated Curate Tapas Bar rated #1 in Asheville by Trip advisor. Food was expensive and sucked! Fruity 10 oz draft beer $6.50 no bottled beer.

Curate ranks pretty high on my list of restaurants…sorry you had a bad experience…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

If I’m anywhere in the Asheville area, last thing I’m going to be doing is checking out the fancy eats. I’m going to be somewhere standing in a river, in my waders, looking for trout.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

Tupelo Honey Caf? is a must in Asheville. I have recommended to friends and one ate there all 4 days his family was in Asheville. Amazing food. I found out about it by visiting The Biltmore Estate and talking with the woman serving our wine tasting. She said it is her favorite place to eat in Asheville.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

Agree with the Tupelo, excellent! Also try the breakfast at Early Girl Eatery. Had the “porkie” yesterday for breakfast, scrambled eggs, homefries, onions, BBQ pork , local cheese cured smothered in a smokey bacon gravy, $9.00. All I needed until the evening Scotch.

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

quote:
Originally posted by JustinTime

Agree with the Tupelo, excellent! Also try the breakfast at Early Girl Eatery

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

agree and agree…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org